Dr. Venkata Duvvuri is a computational epidemiologist. Dr. Duvvuri has academic training in Public Health and Immunology with expertise in epidemiology, immunoinformatics and viral phylodynamic modeling.
- Medical Informatics, Data Science and Predictive Analytics (current)
- Molecular surveillance & epidemiology of emerging viral pathogens
- In-silico epitope-based diagnostic and vaccine biomarker discovery and mapping
- MPH (Public Health) University of Waterloo, Canada, 2017
- MSc (Biology) York University, Canada, 2011
- PhD (Zoology) Osmania University, India, 2005